A Professional Home Inventory Service
Performing a home inventory can be a daunting, time consuming task. But not for you.
Having a home inventory is crucial when the unexpected happens; it’s an invaluable tool in cases of insurance claims, financial and estate planning, and divorce. TakeStock has developed a simple, affordable home inventory program to help homeowners capture, view, organize, personalize and store images and related documents of their personal property. It all begins with a free, in-home consultation.
See it all, in your own virtual, interactive inventory experience!
Prices start at only $495 for a 3,000 sf home.
A complete, 360 degree, line-of-sight capture of the exterior, interior and contents of your home
- Securely login to your client portal to virtually tour your home and contents anytime, 24/7
- State of the art online interactive tools allow you to personalize your inventory: easily select, update, annotate and memorialize specific items at your leisure
- Share one item, one room, or your entire home tour and inventory with family, friends, interior designer, contractor, realtor, etc.
- One or more inventory experts on site
Have more stuff? Need more detail? No worries – we’ve got you covered!
In addition to your TakeStock360° inventory, TakeStock360°PLUS greatly extends your documentation
- HD photography of individual items, including those not captured by our 360º cameras
- Essential for collections, art, jewelry, wine, guns, sports memorabilia, china, silver, etc.
- Remove, photograph and replace items inside cabinets and drawers, boxes, or otherwise tucked away
- Record model and serial numbers of select appliances, electronics and other items
- Includes garages, attics, out buildings and off-site storage units!
Our TakeStock360º home inventory experience utilizes special cameras and proprietary technology to create a 360 degree view of the interior of your home. It’s not a video, but a 360 degree, seamless montage of hundreds of images that, together, capture all visible contents inside your home as they exist in place. You can now virtually walk through rooms and look around in all directions (just like you can in real life). Not only is it pretty fun, but it provides visual proof of ownership for insurance claims, divorce proceedings, estate and financial planning, and other purposes.
Our TakeStock360ºPLUS service further documents individual items that may be hidden from view within your 360º tour. This could be items in drawers and cabinets, collections, jewelry, china, silver, sports memorabilia, etc. Attics, garages, storage units and out buildings may be included, as well. It’s all up to you.
Both services allow 24/7 access to a private online account. There you can view your 360º tour and inventory, organize, search, notate, and value your things, and even upload supporting documents. Best of all, you can attach the stories, the history and the people to those special family heirlooms, while memorializing your home and belongings for generations.
Each TakeStock home inventory service is executed in complete confidence and customized to your specific needs and objectives.
Additional Services: TakeStock is happy to provide assistance with establishing estimated values and/or certified appraisals of art, family heirlooms, antiques, collections and other valuable assets. Prices will vary by services chosen.
Special Use Inventory: A highly-detailed home inventory for use in legal proceedings such as Divorce, Estate or Probate, with pricing at $.50 per square foot.
Pricing is based on the size of home, with service starting at $495 for homes 3000 sq ft and under.
(for homes 7500 sq ft and larger, please call us for a custom quote)
References are available upon request.